gnupg 1.0.7 compiled for Windows

Johan Wevers johanw@vulcan.xs4all.nl
Tue Sep 3 21:23:10 2002

Eugen Leitl wrote:

> its user community. Proprietary systems are expensive, and development
> environments for them are even more so. You have to keep paying through
> your nose for the privilege of keeping up with updates.

Ah, come on, CD-R's are cheap today. :-)

Not everyone who develops open soucre software is so principial not to use
copied software without paying. The windows tools I distribute from my site
are GPLed, but I certainly didn't pay the official price for the compiler I
used (actually I copied it from a former employer with his consent).

--
ir. J.C.A. Wevers         //  Physics and science fiction site:
johanw@vulcan.xs4all.nl   //  http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/index.html