GnuPG server to make remote OpenPGP message

Alexandre Dulaunoy adulau@foo.be
Sun Sep 8 18:35:02 2002

Hello,

I was wondering  if somebody has already made a  GnuPG server to sign,
encrypt message via the network. My  classical issue is not to have my
private  keyring with  me.  Is there  somebody  who has  made this  or
something like that before ?

There  are  some  security  issue  with  that  but  in  some  specific
environnement this could be useful to have a remote GnuPG server.

Thanks.

adulau

--
			      Alexandre Dulaunoy -- http://www.foo.be/
  3B12 DCC2 82FA 2931 2F5B 709A 09E2 CD49 44E6 CBCD  ---   AD993-6BONE