signing with a v3 rsa key in 1.1.9.2

vedaal@compute3.lok.com vedaal@compute3.lok.com
Fri Sep 13 18:46:01 2002

have tried to sign with my default v3 rsa key, using the windows binary for 1.1.9.2

the key is listed as my default key in the gnupg options,
and the keyrings have not been changed since using 1.1.9.2

the key has worked well for signing for all other versions of gnupg,
but now, gives the following error messages:

 C:\gnupg>gpg --clearsign d:\a1.txt
gpg: NOTE: THIS IS A DEVELOPMENT VERSION!
gpg: It is only intended for test purposes and should NOT be
gpg: used in a production environment or with production keys!
gpg: protection algorithm 1 (IDEA) is not supported
gpg: the IDEA cipher plugin is not present
gpg: please see http://www.gnupg.org/why-not-idea.html for more information
gpg: no default secret key: unknown cipher algorithm
gpg: d:\a1.txt: clearsign failed: unknown cipher algorithm

there is no problem when i try to sign with any other v3 rsa key

my default v3 rsa key was generated in 2.6.x
the other v3 rsa keys (that work ok) were generated in pgp 6.5.8

pgpdump shows nothing remarkable about the key,
and it has worked fine for all previous gnupg versions, up to 1.1.9.1 {Nullify}

vedaal