Newbie here- how do I use this thing?

Sean M McMahon ambassadorsean@juno.com
Sat Sep 14 23:33:01 2002

        Hi- my name is Sean and I have no technical expertise whatsoever.
I have built computers and taken networking classes and I have basic
computer skills, but I don't know anything about internet security.
Basically I have a website with a form on it, and that form is going to
send personal information to me via e-mail (ie. credit cards).
Unfortunately I cannot use a third party processor to deal with the
credit careds because I am working as part of a larger company and must
run orders through them. I have been told that I can use GnuPG to encrypt
the results of this form when they are sent as an e-mail to me and that
then I can de-encrypt it myself...but after downloading the program I
have no idea how to use it.

        Can anyone tell me what I need to do to get this to work? My
website is for a good cause...proceeds go to help buy back the Amazon
Rainforest to prevent deforestation! Thanks for any help you can give in
advance,

        ~Sean

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.