What creates the Windows Registry key that points to the keyring location?

O'Kasick, Paul W. pokasick@northstar.org
Fri Sep 20 20:42:02 2002

Hi,

I'm setting up to use gnupg, and I want to change the location of the
keyrings.  The machine that I've been using to get familiar with gnupg had
the registry entry.  I don't know how the entry was created on my machine.
I just recently learned of its existence.  I've created and exported our key
on the production machine, but there was no registry entry created.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\GNU\GnuPG... was located on my machine.
Unfortunately, I deleted it in the attempt to figure out what action creates
it.

Is there some action using gpg that I can take to create the entry, or do I
need to create this myself.  Thanks for any help you can provide.

Paul