change email address in gpg keyring?

Rodney D. Myers rdmyers@netzon.net
Wed Sep 25 21:18:02 2002

--=.Ryo3zY33tpWX.(

A quick question.

I'm helping 2 different people getting their gpg keys in order, but..

They both have changed email address' since I had them generate their
keys, an dI want to help them "update" their keyring(s) showing their
new address'.

I think the command, so far as I know, should be something to the
affect of;

gpg --edit-key <their public key> ?

Then what esle.

Thanks
--
Rodney D. Myers <rdmyers@netzon.net>
ICQ# : 18002350            Have A NORML Day

                Ben Franklin

--=.Ryo3zY33tpWX.(

--=.Ryo3zY33tpWX.(--