dshaw you got me wrong... (Used to be: Re: problem with --groups (Thanks))

john clark lurq_gnupg@yahoo.com
Fri Sep 27 08:37:01 2002

 --- David Shaw <dshaw@jabberwocky.com> wrote:

FYI, that was a certified thank you letter and not a
sarcasm.

"You guys are as reliable as ever" because you managed
to help me with my problem.

Thanks again even if you read me the wrong way.

- Jed