OT

BConley@checkfree.com BConley@checkfree.com
Tue Apr 1 00:48:01 2003

My point has nothing to do with my personal opinion on the Iraq war or any
other war...I'm just trying to serve our clients without offending them.
As quoted from the gnupg.org website itself, " ``Free software'' does not
mean ``non-commercial''. A free program must be available for commercial
use, commercial development, and commercial distribution."   I'm not
disputing anyone's right to say what they want to say, but the point is,
GnuPG is being described as a commercial software,  it's purported as being
a "full replacement for PGP",  that is compared to PGP in many ways on this
site.  That being said, in my opinion claiming the  "hey this is free, it's
open source, we can say whatever we want" argument seems a bit
disingenuous.

                      Maxine Brandt
                      <ninjaforce@netco        To:       gnupg-users@gnupg.org
                      urrier.com>              cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  Re: OT
                      gnupg-users-admin
                      @gnupg.org

                      03/31/2003 03:01
                      PM