OT

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Wed Apr 2 10:10:02 2003

On Tue, 01 Apr 2003 06:55:59 -0500, Anthony E Greene said:

> they have the opportunity to contact the web site maintainer directly. I
> intend to do so. I recommend the same for anyone else who has comments to
> make. The list members cannot change the site, the site maintainer can.

Please send only to the gpgweb-devel ML.  I can't answer all personal
mail.

I don't indent to remove the banner or the quote.  If I would do so, I
would not only remove the banner but black out the entire web site
(like www.gnu-darwin.org).

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner

--
  Nonviolence is the greatest force at the disposal of
  mankind. It is mightier than the mightiest weapon of