GPG agent for automated processing

Joseph Bruni jbruni@mac.com
Thu Apr 10 01:09:01 2003

Here's a dumb question: Where can I find gpg-agent, anyway? I've been=20
searching the GnuPG.org web-site and FTP server and can't seem to find=20=

it. I've done google searches and only turned up discussions about it.

Another question: Does gpg-agent cache the pass-phrase, or does it=20
cache the (unencrypted) private key the way ssh-agent does? Not that it=20=

would make any operational difference -- I'm just curious.

On Wednesday, April 9, 2003, at 02:21 PM, Ingo Kl=F6cker wrote:

> Well, gpg-agent caches the passphrase for a defined amount of time. =
I'm