hardware acceleration?

Jason Harris jharris@widomaker.com
Tue Apr 15 05:01:01 2003

--b8GWCKCLzrXbuNet

On Mon, Apr 14, 2003 at 09:04:45PM -0400, Chris Hedemark wrote:

> I've been googling for this with no luck and hoping to get a firm=20
> answer on this.

Google?  Just use the source.

> I'm building a web site for crypto advocacy, and a big chunk of the=20
> tool set I'm working on centers around GnuPG.  Because the site is so=20
> crypto-intensive, and I'm working with my own limited out-of-pocket=20
> funds, I'm hoping to push off some of the GnuPG work to a PCI card. =20
> For example, with OpenBSD I can push IPSec and OpenSSH crypto work off=20
> to a Soekris card so the host processor isn't bogged down.  Can I do=20
> something like this with GnuPG?  Or is my only hope to have a really=20
> really fast host processor(s)?

The topic has come up (again?) recently, but the support isn't
currently there.

Have you looked at cryptolib or coding something that links to OpenSSL?

Can you tell us more about the new website?

--=20
Jason Harris          | NIC:  JH329, PGP:  This _is_ PGP-signed, isn't it?
jharris@widomaker.com | web:  http://jharris.cjb.net/

--b8GWCKCLzrXbuNet

--b8GWCKCLzrXbuNet--