entropy

Joseph Bruni jbruni@mac.com
Wed Apr 16 07:10:02 2003

Does anyone else here see a major conflict with Stephen Hawking's
theories of entropy and the heat-death of the universe? Imagine, we
could set up automated clients to consume entropy instead of merely
doing things like RC5-72 or SETI or OGR. Wow! What a concept. Consuming
mass quantities of entropy would immediately increase the amount of
order in the Universe. I think I might put this together into an essay
and see about winning a Nobel or something...

;)