compiling pinentry-0.6.8

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Mon Apr 21 19:55:02 2003

On Mon, 21 Apr 2003 10:11:46 -0400, Jacques Dejean said:

> *** fopencookie(3) is needed to build this package.
> *** We will provide an replacement in a later release.

We do have a replacenment for BSD systems and are working on libgio
which eventually should allow to use glib's stdio implementation with
other libcs.  However, this is work in progress and needs adjustments
for most OSes.

Afaik, there is a project to port glibc to a generic POSIX system
which would instantly solve this problem.

--
  Nonviolence is the greatest force at the disposal of
  mankind. It is mightier than the mightiest weapon of