Change install directory (1.2.1)

Joseph Bruni jbruni@mac.com
Tue Apr 22 03:36:02 2003

By the way, if you are doing this in order to build a tarball that you
can transplant to another system, you might not get what you expect.
Some utilities (like OpenSSH)  use what you set in the PREFIX in order
to rewrite man pages on the fly. They do this so that the location of
files as specified in the man pages matches what the installer set
during the build process. I'm not sure if GnuPG does this, however.