problems to sign emails

Steve Butler sbutler@fchn.com
Tue Apr 29 17:15:02 2003

I exported both the public and private keys from the Linux box and imported
both the public and private keys to the Windows box.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dirk Fettke [mailto:d.fettke@peguform.de]
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2003 2:53 AM
To: gnupg-users@gnupg.org
Subject: Re: problems to sign emails

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.