(1) BAD signature and (2) auto SHA1

DIG Dmitri I GOULIAEV <dmitri.gouliaev@telkel.net>
Sat Aug 2 11:31:02 2003

Hi, GnuPG people!

I can easily verify the signature for almost all messages that I receive (I use mutt 1.2.5.1i + gnupg 1.2.1). But there are few messages that I can not verify automatically. So, I would like to ask you two questions.

1. First group of messages returns "BAD signature". What is the best way to find out whose fault it is (as in famous Russian question)? It is my fault, or it is the fault of my correspondent?

2. Second group of messages contains messages like this:

So, my question is: how can I verify the messages like this one automatically? Are there some rules or something that I can put into my ~/.procmailrc or my ~/.muttrc?

Thank you in advance,

--
DIG (Dmitri I GOULIAEV)        http://www.bioinformatics.org/~dig/
1024D/63A6C649: 26A0 E4D5 AB3F C2D4 0112  66CD 4343 C0AF 63A6 C649