Question from a newbie

Aguilera, Luis laguilera@correoargentino.com.ar
Tue Aug 5 14:39:02 2003

hi,
May be i wasn't clear exposing the problem.

This is my problem:
    I want to change the passphrase from a command line, and Not from inside
Gnupg.
    I'm developing a software based in webpages with PHP, that will send
files
    to other applications and that use keys generated with Gnupg to sign
this files.

    When the software is installed in a new computer. I'm the person who
generate
    the keys that will use the New user. I need to give to the User a tool,
to They can change
    their Passphrase with a Frontend in PHP.
    The user have to type his passphrase in the webpage PHP, then type the
new and re type
    the new one using a friendly Frontend. From PHP using the data typed by
the User, I want to
    execute Gnupg and change the passphrase.
    Before to begin the develop in PHP, I was try to change my passphrase in
DOS mode
    giving to Gnupg all data needed in a Command Line (my passphrase, The
new and the new again).
    But, it doesn't work. Allways i've to type inside Gnupg this data.
    I want to change the passphrase from a command line
I hope to be explicit!
Thanks for your advice!!!