Evolution signatures

Adrian von Bidder avbidder@fortytwo.ch
Tue Aug 5 14:59:02 2003

--Boundary-02=_op6L/FIuikZhMLC

On Tuesday 05 August 2003 13:02, Carl L. Gilbert wrote:

> If its an attachment, then shouldn't it be signed as any other separate
> file is.  And that signature then attached!?  Same goes for encryption.
> attachments should be encrypted / signed before they are attached.
> Thats not evolutions job.  Evo could make it easy by doing that work for
> you.  But I honestly do not expect everything in 1 email with
> attachments to get signed and encrypted in 1 fell swoop.

Well, I *do* expect an email to be signed and/or encrypted as one entity.=20
PGP/MIME is the tool to do that. The thing I'd wish is a way to also protec=
t=20
(sign - not encrypt, obviously) mail headers (IIRC this was already discuss=
ed=20
here.)

cheers
=2D- vbi

=2D-=20
Available for key signing in Z=FCrich and Basel, Switzerland
                     (what's this? Look at http://fortytwo.ch/gpg/intro)