Can't decrypt PGP 8 msg

Steve Butler sbutler@fchn.com
Tue Aug 5 21:04:01 2003

I used his public key (from the message) to encrypt and send his message
back to him.  Hopefully he can figure things out from there.

-----Original Message-----
From: Carl L. Gilbert [mailto:lamont_gilbert@rigidsoftware.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2003 11:36 AM
To: GnuPG Users Group
Subject: Re: Can't decrypt PGP 8 msg

On Tue, 2003-08-05 at 13:41, Michael Schweppe wrote:

> Thanks,
>
> Michael

Thank you,

CL Gilbert
man's wisdom [is] despised, and his words are not heard." Ecclesiastes
9:16

GnuPG Key Fingerprint:
82A6 8893 C2A1 F64E A9AD  19AE 55B2 4CD7 80D2 0A2D
GNU Privacy Guard http://www.gnupg.org (Encryption and Digital
Signatures)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.