Problem migrating to XP

Taylor, Martin C (RENBSUK) Martin.Taylor@reedelsevier.com
Wed Aug 6 12:30:02 2003

------_=_NextPart_001_01C35C05.AF608ABC

I'm using gnupg 1.2.2 with gpgshell 2.81. I use idea.dll because of an issue
with one particular correspondent. I had this installed on a Windows 2000
system, where it worked well.

I've now migrated to a Windows XP (SP1) system, and re-installed there. I
now find that I can't decrypt email from that correspondent, and the error I
get is consistent with idea.dll not being installed. When I try using
regsvr32 to register idea.dll, I gett "DLLRegisterServer entry point not
found".

Any ideas on how to fix this situation? (Apart from the obvious one of
getting my correspondent to change his RSA key, which seems to be what
causes idea.dll to be required.)

Martin Taylor

------_=_NextPart_001_01C35C05.AF608ABC

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
5.5.2655.35">
<TITLE>Problem migrating to XP</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I'm using gnupg 1.2.2 with gpgshell =
2.81. I use idea.dll because of an issue with one particular =
correspondent. I had this installed on a Windows 2000 system, where it =
worked well.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I've now migrated to a Windows XP =
(SP1) system, and re-installed there. I now find that I can't decrypt =
email from that correspondent, and the error I get is consistent with =
idea.dll not being installed. When I try using regsvr32 to register =
idea.dll, I gett &quot;DLLRegisterServer entry point not =
found&quot;.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Any ideas on how to fix this =
situation? (Apart from the obvious one of getting my correspondent to =
change his RSA key, which seems to be what causes idea.dll to be =
required.)</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Martin Taylor</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C35C05.AF608ABC--