i want to test my gpg

Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder avbidder@fortytwo.ch
Thu Aug 7 18:17:02 2003

--Boundary-02=_MvnM/1F+8ndkULQ

On Thursday 07 August 2003 12:43, akshaysalkar wrote:
> anyone out there ready to do some exchange of gpg sigs and messages. i
> would like to test mine also.
>
> Get Your Private, Free E-mail from Indiatimes at
> http://email.indiatimes.com
>
>  Buy The Best In BOOKS at http://www.bestsellers.indiatimes.com
>
> Bid for for Air Tickets on Air Sahara Flights at Prices Lower Than Before.
> Just log on to http://airsahara.indiatimes.com and Bid Now!

Would you mind either not sending advertisement or at least put in a proper=
=20
signature delimiter (dash-dash-space, like below). Or if not that, at least=
=20
some kind of greeting so I know what part of the mail is considered your=20
signature as opposed to a part of your text.

cheers
=2D- vbi

</asshole mode>

=2D-=20