gpgme 0.4.2 setting errno to EOPNOTSUPP

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Wed Aug 13 10:27:02 2003

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 22:22:14 +0200, Ralf Doering said:

> One problem still exists. gpgme_data_[read|write|seek] in data.c tries
> to set errno to EOPNOTSUPP. This, however is not supported by MingW,
> it just does not define this code.

All Windows specific stuff should go into w32-*.  This does also mean
that proper mapping must be done.

> change MinGW to include EOPNOTSUPP officialy or to change gpgme to
> return an other code.

BTW, MinGW from mingw.org is not the same as mingw32/cpd.  The
mingw.org maintainers are obviously not interested in merging the
efforts, in fact I have never got any reponse from them when asking to
work together (that is in contrast to the orginal author, Colin
Peters).  Given that it was futile I consider both separate projects
and don't care about mingw.org .  So if you see __MINGW32__ you better
assume that is mingw32/cpd.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner

--