FW: Gnupg: Can't handle text lines longer than 19995 characters

Naik, Sachin (Global Repo Systems) sachin_naik@ml.com
Tue Aug 26 16:53:02 2003

My file is around 4 MB in size.When I encrypt it we just get the size of the encrypted file as 16 KB. GPG does not throw an error as to it was not able to encrypt the entire file. Any ideas on how to
get the GPG to work for large file sizes.

Regards,

Sachin Naik
GEF Risk Technology
Tel: 201-557-2205 (W)