Output file to specific directory?

Lowell Porter lporter at hdsmith.com
Wed Dec 17 10:17:22 CET 2003

I might be misunderstanding what you mean, but this worked for me.

I encrypted a file with my own public key and put the encrypted file in
a different folder:
C:\Inetpub\ftproot\bankchecks\gnupgp>gpg -o C:\test.gpg -e -r
my_public_key lowell.txt

I then decrypted the file and put the decrypted file in an entirely new
folder:
C:\>gpg -q -o C:\test\lowell.txt --yes --decrypt test.gpg

It shouldn't be too difficult to do this with VB Script. (or VB for that
matter) ... I've used VB script to create the command line for GPG.