GPG problem Urgent please

hozefa_bambora8 at non.agilent.com hozefa_bambora8 at non.agilent.com
Mon Dec 22 02:43:13 CET 2003

Hi

I am facing a problem with gpg. i want to decrypt a file and i want all the decryption information to be incorporated in gpg command itself. i have this requirement because i need to use it in shell script

if i give command
gpg --decrypt a.gpg     It ask me for passpharase on command promt

but i want to use this command in the shell so i need to provide the passphrase along with the command so i tried this

gpg --decrypt a.pgp  --passphrase-fd 'my passpharase'

but this dont work
can anyone please help me out solving this

thanks
hozefa