GPG problem Urgent please

Steve Butler sbutler at fchn.com
Mon Dec 22 08:11:27 CET 2003

Scott,

Are you running on a Linux/Unix box?  If so, then I have scripts in use here
to automatically decrypt incoming data files.  In fact, the script will run
on a Linux box inside the firewall.  It will periodically pull files in from
the FTP server sitting in the DMZ and then decrypt them once the files are
inside the firewall.

If this is your situation, let me know.

--Steve Butler
Oracle Administrator