Remailers

Peter Palfrader Peter Palfrader <peter@palfrader.org>
Sun Feb 2 22:10:01 2003

--tjCHc7DPkfUGtrlw

On Sun, 02 Feb 2003, David Pic=F3n =C1lvarez wrote:

> Is it possible to use GnuPG with anonymous/pseudonymous remailers? How ab=
out
> nyms?

For sender anonymous messages I recommend you do not use the Type I (aka
CPunk) system.  It has many known weaknesses and most of them are solved
by Mixmaster (http://mixmaster.sourceforge.net/).

If you are looking for a nymserver you can try Erik's nymserver hog.  It
is based on nym.alias.net's code but uses Crypt::OpenPGP (or GnuPG I am
not sure) and as such can handle DH/Elg crypto without problems.  To get
this nymserver's key send mail to <remailer-key@hod.aarg.net>.

If you want to use the other's make sure you use --pgp2 and have the
idea cipher.

HTH
					yours,
					peter
--=20
    messages preferred.    | : :' :      The  universal
                           | `. `'      Operating System

--tjCHc7DPkfUGtrlw

--tjCHc7DPkfUGtrlw--