gnupg and subkeys

David Shaw dshaw@jabberwocky.com
Wed Feb 12 19:53:02 2003

On Wed, Jan 08, 2003 at 08:58:43PM +0100, Werner Koch wrote:

> An enhanced --export-secret-subkeys command where you can specify
> which subkeys to export would indeed be useful.

I've added this to the devel branch.  If you specify "primary_keyid!"
you get the primary key only.  If you specify "subkey_keyid!" you get
the primary plus that subkey.  If there is no exclamation point, you
get the whole key as before.

Note that this syntax works for --export and --export-secret-keys as
well as --export-secret-subkeys.

David