gnupg and subkeys

Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder avbidder@fortytwo.ch
Wed Feb 12 21:05:01 2003

--=-uuTghum1NuoffxoZuE2d

On Mit, 2003-02-12 at 19:53, David Shaw wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 08, 2003 at 08:58:43PM +0100, Werner Koch wrote:
>=20
> > An enhanced --export-secret-subkeys command where you can specify
> > which subkeys to export would indeed be useful.
>=20
> I've added this to the devel branch.  If you specify "primary_keyid!"
> you get the primary key only.  If you specify "subkey_keyid!" you get
> the primary plus that subkey.  If there is no exclamation point, you
> get the whole key as before.
>=20
> Note that this syntax works for --export and --export-secret-keys as
> well as --export-secret-subkeys.

Cool, thanks. I've added this to my subkeys mini HOWTO.

Any projective date on a release yet? (It's not urgent for me, though -
I'm all set up wrt keys right now).

cheers
-- vbi

--=20
Available for key signing in Z=FCrich and Basel, Switzerland
                     (what's this? Look at http://fortytwo.ch/gpg/intro)

--=-uuTghum1NuoffxoZuE2d

Signature policy: http://fortytwo.ch/legal/gpg/email.20020822?version=1.3&md5sum=14ca616f14682a82cb9cc25c9b34a10d

--=-uuTghum1NuoffxoZuE2d--