gnupg 1.2.1 IDEA support

Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder avbidder@fortytwo.ch
Thu Feb 13 13:01:01 2003

--=-ZWrU/3WYeWvGZs/EZ6ig

On Mit, 2003-02-12 at 22:47, Goober Rama wrote:

[idea plugin]

> I've tried compiling idea.c in with everything else by having it in the=20
> <souce-dir/cipher directory

iirc support for loadable modules was removed, so this is the only way.

Also, there was an API change, the old idea.c does not work anymore.
Search the list for a link to the updated idea.c file, but then your way
above should work (I revoked my idea key long ago, so I don't have
experience with it, I just know the theory).

cheers
-- vbi

--=20
featured link: http://fortytwo.ch/gpg/intro