Announcement for WinGEAM 0.9.0

Martin Bretschneider martin.bretschneider@gmx.de
Tue Feb 25 09:56:02 2003

--=.Ty5?uQRcLb3pr5

Timo Schulz <twoaday@freakmail.de> wrote:

Hi Timo,

> On Mon Feb 24 2003; 13:23, Heiko Teichmeier wrote:
>=20
> > How many MUA can handle PGP/MIME without problems? Can
> > PGP-Software handle this pretty? I think most of the user use
> > OpenPGP. Do you know: Can the Linux-GEAM handle OpenPGP?
>=20
> Windows MUA's? IIRC only Becky and the Eudora with the new Plugin.

Hm, there are quite a lot of mua. Check the GnuPG-faq on
http://www.gnupg.org/(en)/documentation/faqs.html#q4.15 . There you'll
also find a link to my PGP/MIME list=B9.

Martin

=B9 http://www.bretschneidernet.de/tips/secmua.html
--=20
   www.bretschneidernet.de   OpenPGP_0x4EA52583       ICQ_110543824
        (o_.'  (0_                       Sallust:
        //\c{} //\              Nam idem velle atque idem
        V__)_  V_/_        nolle, ea demum firma amicitia est.

--=.Ty5?uQRcLb3pr5

--=.Ty5?uQRcLb3pr5--