GnuPG on Outlook HOWTO

Magnus chrish@trilug.org
Wed Jul 9 05:29:03 2003

--Apple-Mail-8--42667569

This is a rough first draft but some of the TriLUG guys got together in
a chat room and banged this out.  I didn't write it but I do the
editing & markup so revisions should be sent to me.

	http://trilug.org/~chrish/gpg-outlook.php

Yes, it is rough right now.  We had an Outlook person interested in the
Biglumber stuff recently mentioned which acted as a vector to talk
about GnuPG.  We hacked this out quickly to get him going.

--

C. Magnus Hedemark
http://trilug.org/~chrish

--Apple-Mail-8--42667569