Build-Reports 1.2.3rc1

Christoph Moench-Tegeder cmt@rz.uni-karlsruhe.de
Thu Jul 10 13:23:03 2003

Hi,
after all I built gnupg 1.2.3rc1 on the relevant platforms.
HP-UX with HP's cc works without any problems.
With IRIX and SGI's cc make sure to not set -OPT:... in $CFLAGS
or patch cipher/Makefile.in when compiling with TIGER192-support.
On Solaris 7 (using Sun's WSpro 6), compilation fails when
optimizing with -xO3 (but I take this as an compiler bug).

I called configure with
--with-included-gettext --disable-dynload --enable-tiger --enable-sha512 --disable-asm

Regards,
Christoph

--
Antivirus-software is protection for people against yesterdays threats.
Antivirus-software is protection for moronic users against themselves.