signature as attachment?

Ben Finney bignose@zip.com.au
Wed Jul 16 02:06:02 2003

--rwEMma7ioTxnRzrJ

On 15-Jul-2003, CL Gilbert wrote:
> Martin Bretschneider wrote:
> >I'm quite sure that enigmail does support PGP/MIME. Check the
> >documentation at http://enigmail.mozdev.org .
>=20
> documentation seems to suck.  Maybe one day I will stumble upon how.

I'm sure the documentation team would appreciate any patches you wish to
submit to improve the documentation.

> It should just be intuitive...

    $ dict intuitive

    From WordNet (r) 1.7 [wn]:

      intuitive
           adj 1: spontaneously derived from or prompted by a natural
                  tendency; "an intuitive revulsion"
           2: obtained through intuition rather than from reasoning or
              observation [syn: {nonrational}, {visceral}]

No program interface is intuitive.  All of them are learned.  They may
be easier or harder for individuals to learn, but this varies wildly
with that individual's existing knowledge and assumptions, which
themselves change over time.

    "The Only Intuitive Interface Is The Nipple"
    <http://www.greenend.org.uk/rjk/2002/08/nipple.html>

--=20
 \     "Homer, where are your clothes?"  "Uh... dunno."  "You mean Mom |
  `\   dresses you every day?!"  "I guess; or one of her friends."  -- |
_o__)                                     Lisa & Homer, _The Simpsons_ |
bignose@zip.com.au  F'print 9CFE12B0 791A4267 887F520C B7AC2E51 BD41714B

--rwEMma7ioTxnRzrJ

--rwEMma7ioTxnRzrJ--