signature as attachment?

CL Gilbert Lamont_Gilbert@RigidSoftware.com
Wed Jul 16 04:22:02 2003

Ben Finney wrote:
| On 15-Jul-2003, CL Gilbert wrote:
|
|>Martin Bretschneider wrote:
|>
|>>I'm quite sure that enigmail does support PGP/MIME. Check the
|>>documentation at http://enigmail.mozdev.org .
|>
|>documentation seems to suck.  Maybe one day I will stumble upon how.
|

| I'm sure the documentation team would appreciate any patches you wish to
| submit to improve the documentation.

Not going to be easy submitting documation patches to describe something
I have yet to figure out how to do.

|>It should just be intuitive...
|

|     $ dict intuitive
|
|     From WordNet (r) 1.7 [wn]:
|
|       intuitive
|            adj 1: spontaneously derived from or prompted by a natural
|                   tendency; "an intuitive revulsion"
|            2: obtained through intuition rather than from reasoning or
|               observation [syn: {nonrational}, {visceral}]
|
| No program interface is intuitive.  All of them are learned.  They may
| be easier or harder for individuals to learn, but this varies wildly
| with that individual's existing knowledge and assumptions, which
| themselves change over time.
|
|     "The Only Intuitive Interface Is The Nipple"
|     <http://www.greenend.org.uk/rjk/2002/08/nipple.html>

Just a tad bit of oversimplification don't you think?  Or are you just
being pedantic?

- --
Thank you,

CL Gilbert

GnuPG Key Fingerprint:
82A6 8893 C2A1 F64E A9AD  19AE 55B2 4CD7 80D2 0A2D
GNU Privacy Guard http://www.gnupg.org

Free interface to Freechess.org
http://www.rigidsoftware.com/Chess/chess.html