Kmail plugin progress

Neil Williams linux@codehelp.co.uk
Sun Jul 20 02:13:02 2003

--Boundary-02=_u7dG/RKmWMvHlkK

On Sunday 20 Jul 2003 12:40 am, Robin Lynn Frank wrote:
> On Saturday 19 July 2003 04:04 pm, Robin Lynn Frank  wrote:
> This is a follow-up.  The third email I sent required a poassphrase.  I
> wonder what this one will do? :-(

Kmail doesn't cache the passphrase forever, or even until you close the app=
=2E=20
It waits for a certain amount of idle time and then drops the cached=20
passphrase. Even if you send a lot of different emails as a series, it will=
=20
eventually ask to confirm the passphrase again.

Otherwise someone could sign an email as you if you get up to go to the fri=
dge=20
etc.

=2D-=20

Neil Williams