can`t verify signature

Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder avbidder@fortytwo.ch
Thu Jul 24 10:02:02 2003

--Boundary-02=_RL5H/1tzp2a/HUt

On Wednesday 23 July 2003 21:09, Ulrich Schneider wrote:

Both are PGP/MIME messages - it's not easy to verify those from the command=
=20
line.

You need to save the first MIME part of the multipart/signed combo into one=
=20
file, and the signature into another file. Also, I guess you'll have to=20
convert the line endings to CRLF. And be extra careful where exactly the bo=
dy=20
of the message begins and ends.

When I occasionally try to verify PGP/MIME messages from the cmdline, I fai=
l=20
as often as I succeed (with known-good messaages: my mailer verifies them=20
fine).

Easiest way to verify those messages: import them into a mailer who support=
s=20
this (mutt, kmail+cryptplugin, evolution, sylpheed, mozilla+enigmail, ...)

Greetings
=2D- vbi

=2D-=20
featured product: GNU Privacy Guard - http://gnupg.org