Can you unlock sent messages ?? Somehow ??

colin colstar@iprimus.com.au
Thu Jul 24 12:27:02 2003

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C35211.624756F0

3) You (supposedly) cannot decrypt an encrypted PST file if the user's
original profile is lost. The encryption key is stored in the user
portion of the Windows registry. However, I think PST encryption is
relatively weak, since it is "compressible", so there may be a
brute-force cracking utility out there somewhere.

Here are a couple of progs that may help with the PST files

http://www.msexchange.org/files/pst19upg.zip

http://www.elcomsoft.com/AOLPR/aolpr.zip

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C35211.624756F0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
6.0.4630.0">
<TITLE>Can you unlock sent messages ?? Somehow ?? </TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/rtf format -->

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">&nbsp;</FONT>

<BR><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">3) You (supposedly) cannot decrypt an =
encrypted PST file if the user's original profile is lost. The =
encryption key is stored in the user portion of the Windows registry. =
However, I think PST encryption is relatively weak, since it is =
&quot;compressible&quot;, so there may be a brute-force cracking utility =
out there somewhere. </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Here are a couple of progs that may =
help with the PST files</FONT>
</P>

<P><A HREF=3D"http://www.msexchange.org/files/pst19upg.zip"><U><FONT =
COLOR=3D"#0000FF" SIZE=3D2 =