Script with sensitive info

James R. Hendrick hendrick@keane-nne.com
Thu Jul 24 15:04:02 2003

You should look at Perl modules related to GnuPG.=20

www.cpan.org has a number (if you search on gnupg)

I haven't had any personal experience using them, but it looks fairly =
straightforward. The one that looks most promising is GnuPG::Interface. =
It has functions for working with filehandles (needed to pass gnupg the =
passphrases, etc.) That way you could read the passphrase on startup and =
use it internally in the script.

Maybe someone with more experience directly using this module can chime =
in?

Jim