can`t verify signature

Ben Finney ben@benfinney.id.au
Sun Jul 27 01:22:03 2003

--hQiwHBbRI9kgIhsi

On 26-Jul-2003, David Shaw wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 26, 2003 at 07:31:54PM +1000, Ben Finney wrote:
> > A key should be bound to an individual, not multiple persons.
>=20
> There is no requirement in OpenPGP that this is true.  (Well, there is
> no trust model in OpenPGP, but that's another story).

Which makes sense, since we were discussing trust models ("would you
sign this key?") and nobody mentioned OpenPGP.

--=20
 \      "I went to San Francisco. I found someone's heart."  -- Steven |
  `\                                                            Wright |
ben@benfinney.id.au F'print 9CFE12B0 791A4267 887F520C B7AC2E51 BD41714B

--hQiwHBbRI9kgIhsi

--hQiwHBbRI9kgIhsi--