HELP...

Ivan Fernandes Ivan.Fernandes@glcuk.com
Mon Jul 28 12:49:09 2003

Hello,

I am trying to work out how to use the GPG software. I have unzipped
gnupg-w32cli-1.2.1 and created entries in my registry file by running
gnupg-w32.reg. I have created a folder "gnupg" in my local C:\ drive.

There are 4 exe files (gpg.exe, gpgkeys_ldap.exe, gpgsplit.exe, gpgv.exe),
but I dont know how to get started. I have been looking at the read me files
and pdf manual, but they just talk about the command lines. I have read the
online help (FAO and HOWTO) but again there is no step by step on how to get
started.

Please could you tell me which exe file I am supposed to use and how to
start encrypting a file. From what I have told you, have I actually
installed the software?

Many thanks for you help

Ivan

1 Bedford St
London WC2E 9HG
Tel:	+44 20 7760 7000
Fax:	+44 20 7760 7001

This message, and any files transmitted with it, is confidential and
intended solely for the use of the person to whom it is addressed.  If you
have received this communication in error, please delete it and notify the
sender.

Regulated by the Financial Services Authority, London.