Key Expiration, need verification please

seidls@schneider.com seidls@schneider.com
Mon Jul 28 14:43:02 2003

OK, can you explain what exactly the "sub" key is for?  I have received
keys from others that do not include the "sub" key, and
encryption/decryption works fine.
Thanks
Scott Seidl
Electronic Communication Services
seidls@schneider.com
Tel) 920-592-2163

This document, and any attachments therein, contains proprietary and
confidential information that may not be disclosed without the prior
written permission of Schneider National, Inc. and its subsidiaries.
Unauthorized use or misuse of this information and its contents is strictly
prohibited. Schneider National, Inc. vigorously protects its rights.

                      David Shaw
                      <dshaw@jabberwock        To:       gnupg-users@gnupg.org
                      y.com>                   cc:
                      Sent by:                 Fax to:
                      gnupg-users-admin        Subject:  Re: Key Expiration, need verification please
                      @gnupg.org

                      07/26/2003 01:34
                      PM