Virtual Keysignings

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Fri Jun 6 11:21:02 2003

On Fri, 6 Jun 2003 09:20:42 +0200, Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder said:

> I usually send the key in an encrypted email to the email address in the
> userid, I think this takes care of this problem. The poeple who have enough

I don't have an encryption subkey on my certification key.  So this
won't work for me and some others.  However, I will reconsider this,
now that PGP 8 can cope with signing subkeys.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner

--
  Nonviolence is the greatest force at the disposal of
  mankind. It is mightier than the mightiest weapon of