Virtual Keysignings

Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder avbidder@fortytwo.ch
Fri Jun 6 09:19:02 2003

--Boundary-02=_ODE4+ZcRlXYjUP2

On Thursday 05 June 2003 22:52, Adam ENDRODI wrote:

> I mean the following.  An ID card provides a binding between you
> and your name.  But what about the e-mail address, which is
> included in my uid as well?  The ID card doesn't tell anything
> about it.

I usually send the key in an encrypted email to the email address in the=20
userid, I think this takes care of this problem. The poeple who have enough=
=20
criminal energy to attack this could with very high probability also fool m=
e=20
with a fake ID card. Do you know what a Swiss ID card exactly looks like? A=
t=20
least I don't know how a Hungarian ID card is supposed to look like...

greets
=2D- vbi

=2D-=20
The only application I've seen in which the complete removal of vast
sections of code makes it run better, and when I eventually found a
section of code with a comment, the comment was in Spanish.
        -- Fantod in alt.religion.kibology

--Boundary-02=_ODE4+ZcRlXYjUP2

Signature policy: http://fortytwo.ch/legal/gpg/email.20020822?version=1.4&md5sum=81630baabe9a0670bb19c1fa8527a7ab

--Boundary-02=_ODE4+ZcRlXYjUP2--