Phil Zimmermann interview

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Sun Jun 8 16:21:02 2003

[Quote by PRZ]
> products. However, GNU GPL is not enough for everyone's needs. Some
> software needs to be sold for profit. Some software can not depend on
> hobby-programming conducted on weekends and other spare-time by
> programmers having other day-jobs. There is a place for that. But

He did not understand Free Software at all.  Cygnus used to be the
first one but nowadays there are quite some companies releasing their
software under the GPL or another Free Software license.  ACT and
RedHat are not even small companies.

Sometimes I wish I could do the GnuPG stuff in my spare time and have
a more profitable day time job ;-)

--
Werner Koch                                      <wk@gnupg.org>
The GnuPG Experts                                http://g10code.com