Eraser Latest Version

carl w spitzer cwsiv_home1@juno.com
Mon Jun 9 07:40:02 2003

For those using windows.  I plan to make a special utilitys and security
disk for travel.
Any further recommendations beyond Eraser, GNUPG and a Frontend of choice
will be apreciated.

For those using Linux.  Recommendations as to bootdisk configuration and
drive scan utilitys for testing a windows box prior to booting windows
would also be apreciated.

| Below is a list of all  files of the project.  Before downloading,  you
|
| may want to read Release Notes and ChangeLog (accessible by clicking on
|
| release version).
|

| Package Release & Notes Filename Date  Size D/L Arch. Type
|

|  Eraser56 2003-01-18 16:00
|
|  Eraser554Setup.zip     1311880  10046  i386 .zip
|
|  Eraser554s.zip          861394    897  i386 Source .zip
|
|  Eraser56Setup.zip      2717794  12410  i386 .zip
|
|  Eraser56s.zip
|

|  http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=37015

         o      _____            |     CWSIV_HOME1@JUNO.COM    |

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!