Temporary directory/automated environment

Ilkka Tapio gonzoile@hotmail.com
Mon Jun 9 10:28:02 2003

Hi,

I'm planning to use GnuPG in an automated environment.

Now, the GnuPG wants to have write access to the directory where the
keyrings are. I found this quite amazing.

gpg: failed to create temporary file
`/home/me/.gnupf/.#lk0x80e10a8.zeus.jtfhosting.net.26672': Permission denied

By reading the sources I found about an option "--temp-directory", but at
least in version 1.0.7 it doesn't have any effect.

Then, I'm trying to compile GnuPG 1.2.2 on a Redhat (have to find out the
version). I get this.
checking size of unsigned long long... configure: error: cannot compute
sizeof (unsigned long long), 77

So.. any help in either of these problems?

Thanks,
Ilkka