Email Server problems with detached signature files

Joseph Bruni jbruni@mac.com
Mon Jun 9 19:12:02 2003

This sounds like some really lazy email admins who need a good dose of
"clue". Just because an attachment appears to have two extensions does
not mean it's a virus. They need to get some software with a bit more
brains and can tell the difference between a .doc.sig file and a
.jpg.exe file.

Even better, they can wean themselves off the Microsoft crap and get
something a bit less virus-prone.

Do I sound opinionated here?