Email Server problems with detached signature files

Greg Strong Greg Strong <gw-goldwing@wi.rr.com>
Mon Jun 9 20:20:02 2003

Hello Simson,

On Mon, 9 Jun 2003, at 14:03:16 GMT -0400 (6/9/2003, 1:03 PM -0500 GMT
here), you wrote in
<mid:A4D0CD9A-9AA4-11D7-B2FE-000A95788ED4@lcs.mit.edu>:

> I am working on a revision to the OpenPGP standard which hides
> signatures in mail headers so that they do not pose attachment
> problems. I am presently in testing and will have code that is ready
> for release in a few weeks.

Are you saying the file attachment will have the signature in the email
header?

If yes, then I would assume the signature on the email itself would also
be in the headers.  Please help add some clarity to my understanding.
TIA!

--
Best regards,

Greg Strong
TB! v1.63 Beta/9 on Windows XP Service Pack 1