default secret key for decryption

Andrew Kusnecov mcdemon@samara.net
Mon Jun 16 17:40:57 2003

Good day, sirs.

I'm using gnupg-1.2.2 and developing some automation script for my needs, i.e.
web application wich can determine by it self person who is using it.

I have, for example, five (5) secret keys (secring.gpg) and five corresponding
public  keys (pubring.gpg). Can I encrypt some file for some public keys (from
mentioned above five keys) and indicate exactly wich secret key (again, from
mentioned above) gnupg should use and, therefor, wich password should be used.

Now we cann't direct gnupg with exact secret key, and gnupg asks for passwords
(passphrase) in order descending for order wich was used while encrypting file.

--
/mcdemon
mcdemon@samara.net